Pink Sugar Princess
Ah, the 90's - Thursday, February 22, 2007
I love 90s music. It reminds me of when I was 10 or so, and I'd just gotten into music. My sister and I would listen to the radio and record our favourite songs onto cassette. Haha, back in the day!

I've been listening to all this hardcore oldschool 90s stuff, like jam and spoon, whigfield and the real mcCoy. It's awesome. In the 90s, they used a LOT of repetitive synthesized cymbals tracks, as well as a lot of what I like to call 'chain' sounds. It sounds like some poor work experience guy at the studio had to stand there and record sounds of him hitting a metal pipe with a chain, thus making 'chink' sounds to add to the background of trashy pop songs. And who can forget such awesome lyrics as...

"hey-ey... what's the matter with mind and the sign and your, oh-yeah!"

almost as good as

"cos you're fine, and you're mine and you look so.. deVINE!"

(yes, that really is the lyrics from 'come and get your love' hehe)

Oooh, the good old days. Was I really happier then or am I just imagining it? and what the hell am I going to wear to mimi's 21st? I give up. Thank god for women's destress pills.

Labels: ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact