Pink Sugar Princess
Bunny/Willum-Eve - Friday, June 29, 2007
OMG. It's willum eve!

One of my birthday presents was a teeny tiny dwarf bunny from Dandelion Rabbit Stud who we decided to call Willum 5 minutes after we saw a photo of him. He is SO CUTE. We couldn't get him until tomorrow though, since he was too young to leave his momma.

Anyway. OMG OMG! he's being delivered tomorrow!!! yay! I'm so excited, but also nervous. I mean, we've never met before. What if he doesn't like us? what if we don't like him? what if he turns out to be a bad tempered little jerk who bites us??

Oh.. I hope we like him and he likes us. Mum is making me nervous by saying he needs at least an hour to settle in with us not touching him, and that we shouldn't overwhelm him and we shouldn't play with him too much on the first evening.

She's making me nervous I'll do the wrong thing!

Anyway, hopefully, everything will work out. After all, he's only a baby! But how excitement, I'll be losing my 'rabbit as a pet slash first animal as a present' virginity!

Labels: , ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact