Wednesday, June 27, 2007
I got such awesome presents for my birthday. Just a quick record:
MUM & DAD
- Willum the netherlands dwarf bunny
- bottle of port
- face masks
- pink winter pyjamas
- tarot book and tarot deck so I stop stealing mum's
- a stone that says 'believe' on it (I've added it to my zen garden, lol)
- a pink dish in the shape of a lotus flower that I can put my keys and change in
- pomegranate lip balm
- pink sock/slipper thingies with pompoms
- lacy pink g string
- nail polish
- book voucher
- day by day starsign book
- Espresso machine (who's going to overdose on caffiene?)
- a big bunch of flowers from her and Andrew, with privot berries, roses, ornamental cabbages flowers, gerboras, sweet peas... its gorgeous!
- a book called 101 things to do before you die, with bits to fill out
- pink and brown jim jams with bunnies on them!
- wild rice and edamame moisturising body wash
- exfoliating crabtree and evelyn soap!
- pink scarf
- a pink necklace
- a voucher for my favourite nail place
- little nail set to take to work (since I never have a nail file, drives my work colleagues crazy when I ask over and over!)
I had this post all planned out about exams too, but now I've forgotten all about it. Oh well.
Labels: 22nd birthday, hauls
pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies
Including Blogs I read
My Photo Blog
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
micro bikini Body!!
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
haha! What a tool!