Pink Sugar Princess
Yay Birthday!! - Wednesday, June 27, 2007
I got such awesome presents for my birthday. Just a quick record:

MUM & DAD
  • Willum the netherlands dwarf bunny
  • bottle of port
  • face masks
  • pink winter pyjamas
  • tarot book and tarot deck so I stop stealing mum's
  • a stone that says 'believe' on it (I've added it to my zen garden, lol)
  • a pink dish in the shape of a lotus flower that I can put my keys and change in
  • pomegranate lip balm

ANNA

  • pink sock/slipper thingies with pompoms
  • lacy pink g string
  • nail polish
  • book voucher
  • day by day starsign book

AARON

  • Espresso machine (who's going to overdose on caffiene?)

GRANNY

  • a checque (love it :D)

CELIA

  • a big bunch of flowers from her and Andrew, with privot berries, roses, ornamental cabbages flowers, gerboras, sweet peas... its gorgeous!
  • a book called 101 things to do before you die, with bits to fill out
  • pink and brown jim jams with bunnies on them!
  • wild rice and edamame moisturising body wash
  • exfoliating crabtree and evelyn soap!

JANNA

  • pink scarf
  • a pink necklace
  • a voucher for my favourite nail place
  • little nail set to take to work (since I never have a nail file, drives my work colleagues crazy when I ask over and over!)

I had this post all planned out about exams too, but now I've forgotten all about it. Oh well.

Labels: ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact