Pink Sugar Princess
Stuffness - Sunday, July 01, 2007
I was just thinking today, Aaron really is a good guy. Today he was sick, so he said he'd have to skip our semi-planned lunch date. But then at 6:15 he showed up at my work with my favourite starbucks and we had dinner. It was really sweet.

He met Willum too. They seemed to get along. Willum has been a bit tired recently, poor baby, everyone wants to play with him and so he's exhausted by the end of the day!

I forgot to mention the other day - mum and I went to the quilting and craft fair at darling harbour. I was a bit disappointed because there wasn't much scrap booking stuff, but there was HEAPS on quilting, obviously. I bought a quilt kit too. It was way cheaper than the other stalls, for the pattern, all the material and a photo, it was only $60. Most of the other stalls were offering smaller sized quilt patterns for $120 and upward. Plus, mine is made up of nice colours - pink and green.

I havent started sewing yet but I'm looking forward to it. I think it will look good when it's done, and I'll remember to post a picture of it for you guys :)

Night night

Love

Rosie

Labels: , , ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact